Souls of the Lost
Don't Just Browse.....Log In or Sign Up!
Souls of the Lost
Don't Just Browse.....Log In or Sign Up!
Souls of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls of the Lost

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Top posters
Ambient
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_vote_lcapPatch 2.1.0 Seasons I_voting_barPatch 2.1.0 Seasons I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» Patch 2.1.0 Greater Rifts
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:09 pm by Ambient

» Patch 2.1.0 Seasons
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:07 pm by Ambient

» 2.0.5 Patch Notes
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:00 pm by Ambient

» Vyr's And Inna's 4-Piece Set Bonuses Fixed In Next Patch
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:09 am by Ambient

» Hey guys! =D
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 pm by Ambient

» Horadric Caches Loot To Be Buffed, Will Also Drop Torment-Only Legendaries
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:42 pm by Ambient

» Unsocketing Gems To Become Cheaper
Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:40 pm by Ambient

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Patch 2.1.0 Seasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ambient
Admin
Admin
Ambient

Patch 2.1.0 Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Patch 2.1.0 Seasons   Patch 2.1.0 Seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Seasons:
Seasons will be a new game mode in 2.1. They will be running in parallel to the current Normal and Hardcore, giving you a total of 4 modes to choose from: Normal Non-Season, Normal Season, Hardcore Non-Season, and Hardcore Seaon.
Seasons have a limited duration and players participating in them will start from scratch in each season. During a season, players will start completely new characters and compete with others for the top of the Leaderboards.

Season mode can be selected when creating a new character, similar to Hardcore mode now.
Existing characters will not be able to compete in Seasons.
When choosing to create a Seasonal character, you will be off to a completely fresh start: No gold, no Paragon Levels, empty stash and no (levelled) artisans.
You will also be unable to play with any non-Seasonal characters.
The separation is comparable to that between Hardcore and Softcore right now.
Seasonal characters will take up one of the regular 12 or 15 character slots and will remain in this slot after the end of a season, simply having their Season status removed.
Progress in Seasons is measured by your position on the new Greater Rifts, Seasonal Achievement, and Conquest Leaderboards.
Conquests are new, special Achievements exclusive to Seasons and the fastest players to get them will be featured on the Leaderboards.
Possible Conquests include reaching level 70, clearing each Act in under one hour, killing Malthael and the Soul of Evil on max level and T6, and reaching Tiered Rift level 30.
Each Conquest exists twice: Once for Normal and once for Hardcore mode.
The first season will start on Friday, August 29th. Check the exact time for your region here.
The duration of seasons has not yet been determined, but expect a duration of about 2-3 months.
Later seasons might also change some rules of the game around, but the first few will most likely be vanilla.
When a season ends, all your progress will roll over to the non-Seasoned game mode.
This includes items, Paragon Experience, Gold and so forth.
There will be a new interface to transfer items over to the regular game mode.
Seasons will feature exclusive Legendary items.
These items will only be acquireable in the non-Seasoned game after the end of the season they started appearing in.
Additionally, Seasons will reward you with exclusive Transmogrifications and Banner styles.
Back to top Go down

Patch 2.1.0 Seasons
Page 1 of 1